- Providing general knowledge on project management so that managers and staff can use apply and use it as a standard model in all project projects
- Raising the awareness of the importance of a project model in realizing the company of goals, objectives and strategies. Improving the capacity to link company’s strategies back to project activities and operations
- Understanding and mastering some basic skills of project design, project analysis and evaluation, project coordination, change management, risk management and communication in a project
- Improving collaboration within project members and between team members and other teams or departments. Building a new culture of teamwork in the framework of project management
- Introduction to the topic and introductory exercise.
- Why a project is born and developed? Strategically implementing new initiatives in the form of project model.
- Project mechanism and stages of a project.
- 9 components of a typical project.
- Developing project key objectives, project scope and project requirements
- Developing a work-breakdown structure (WBS)
- Project planning overview.
- Practicing design of a concrete project.
- The role of Project Management Office and its supervision role in project management.
- Procedures to analyze and to evaluate a project and factors influencing the process.
- Procedures for project coordination.
- Tools (techniques) to supervise timing and quality of a project.
- The importance of change management in project implementation.
- A model of change management in a project.
- Creating change management and scope management plans
- Developing a stakeholder management plan and project communications plan
- Organizing project teams
- Developing project team culture
- Managing project team dynamics
- Working collaboratively and understanding dependencies between teams
- Concept and role of risk management in a project cycle
- Factors critical for defining risks in a project.
- Procedures and plan for risk management.
- Trainer: Trainer’s profile and program will be provided as requested.
- Language: Vietnamese
- Venue: Arrangement will be made depending on the courses
- Duration: 2 days
- Opening Date: 20 & 21 Oct 2016
- Group Size: 10- 12
- Fees: 4,000,000 VND/person. Inc. VAT 0%, material & tea-coffee break
More information, please contact:
0908 173 158 (Mr. Tài) / Email: email@example.com
When you hold it, you feel like you’ve a decent bit of kit in your hand, and the gorilla glass ii protecting the display is nicely complimented spyappsinsider.com/best-way-spy-cheating-spouse-mobile-phone/ by the aluminum unibody