Overview: The course is aimed at supporting junior or assistant managers in their transition period to become fully-fledged and matured managers who can operate their teams effectively with credibility, following the company’s rules and procedures. The course will not only equip them with knowledge and tips for leading and managing people but also provide them real cases of themselves and others for the purpose of practicing.
After the course, senior leaders are expected to create the successful competencies as:
- Raising awareness of the role and tasks of the team leaders, towards and consistent with the objectives, vision and values of the company
- Improving leadership and basic management skills of the leaders through the simple tools
- Strengthening ability to communicate effectively between team leaders and workers and other departments
- What is the role of a supervisor?
- What makes a good supervisor?
- What makes a bad supervisor?
- The model of effective leadership of: the relationship between task, a team and an individual
- A supervisor’s performance wheel
- 11 skills for supervision success:
- Understanding self and others
- Active listening.
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Delegation: how to delegate a task to subordinates?
- Taking responsibility and giving credit
- Motivating others
- Duration: 2 days
- Opening Date: 16 & 17 June 2016
- Tuition Fee: 4,000,000 VND/ learner
- Discount Policy:
- 5% for early bird registration
- 5% for group from 3 learners
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +84(8) 3915 1711
Add: 95 Nguyen Cong Tru, District.1, HCMC, Vietnam